SILENCE

                                                                      SILENCE

 

“I believe silence is a new luxury. Silence is more exclusive and long-lasting than other luxuries”

It isn't right. Not because you sometimes doubt yourself, not because people gossip, and not because other people may have a similar relationship that appears to be going well. It's wrong because it's not worth your time. You're far superior to that. You're not the type of person who needs to chase someone down. You're



0incredible. You have talent. You're a decent person. You don't have to torture yourself like that. They most likely make you feel better at the time. Things are fantastic when you're with them. But what happens when you're alone, with no closure, assurance, or effort on their part? That is when you are alone in bed, at work, with friends, or at a party — it makes no difference.

When you're with them, you probably feel better. Whispering sweet nothings, having a good time, being great company, and displaying their great sense of humor to entice you. They play right into your weaknesses. When they leave, they leave a void that you are desperately attempting to fill. They probably make you feel better by talking about a possible future. But if you sit down and think about it, you'll realize they never really said anything significant. They simply stated what would compel you to stay right now, without committing to anything.



Silence is always answered, answers to a lot of questions. Some people understand your silence when they see your face but some keep on searching for answers to why you are silent. I like silence because my silence always takes me back to thinking of how I was before and made me think how lonely I am.

I'm finally accepting that I am no longer a part of the circle, and haven't been for a long time. You have no idea who I have become over the years. How far I've come and how many obstacles I've overcome. However, I am finally admitting that I have been holding onto the memory of something that I cherish for far too long and that I need to let go of all of that pain. The most important thing is to immerse me in the entire world.

We've all heard how important that it is to talk to people, whether it's about something bothering us or simply to be heard. It is a reliable indicator of a person's sense of well-being and has a significant impact on a person’s life, self-awareness, and personal and business relationships. Sharing makes life a little easier and talking helps to strengthen social bonds with others. But why has connecting with people become more difficult than ever? Why do so many people find it difficult to speak? The answer is simple: they are afraid of being rejected. 


 JOICE JOY 

 

 

                                                                                                      


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts