"The Most Beautiful Eyes "

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES 


 


 A common saying that comes to mind while describing the beauty you encounter is "Beauty not admired is a sin." As I continued to gaze, I grew more curious about what it would be like. Since the first time I saw her, I've always wondered what she is unaware of. When she first gazed into my eyes, I wanted her in that way. One was curious as to what made her so attractive. I was curious as to what it was like when those stunning eyes were fixed on me.

My eyes and hers were the only ones that matched in a small group of people. I questioned if she was able to see my eyes. When we initially spoke, I questioned whether she could taste my thoughts. She would understand my opinions about her taste if she could. I immediately felt the same connection to your spirit that I had had so long ago when I first heard your voice after such a long time away. I still clearly recall your appearance on the day that we first met. My heart was won over by your gorgeous eyes, and your smile dispelled every uncertainty I had ever felt. I walked into your kind, gentle embrace when you first extended your arms and instantly felt at home, exactly where I had always belonged.



 What made me draw your picture in my mind ,why did you make my decisions change when I was harsh on somethings. There are a lot of things that needs to be answered ? well some of your words made me realize that I am good at what I am and now I am back to all those dreams. My words can only begin to scratch the surface of my love for you when I try to express it in words. Your beauty, smile, and kind heart are beyond words. Language cannot adequately express how wonderful and lovely you are. When we are together, I get more and more aware of how unique and kind you are and how fortunate I am to be with you with each gesture and word you make. Even just thinking about you makes me more alive than I am when we are not together.

Numerous times, I've continued to look into the possibility of one day being in her presence and asking for her clemency. Lost in an unreal time, needing just him, I am silent. She is enthralling, yet there is still much she doesn't know. Yes, it can be rather enchanting. when we finally reunite after such a long time. Your eyes were filled with passion and need, and I know that it was a reflection of the ferociously strong desire I was experiencing at the same time.

You are a person who knows each and everything that I have gone through .There are moments when I can't imagine something in my imagination turns me down and I was sort of  depressed mood and you were the one who pointed me up to look straight with no fear. you are very elegant one in my opinion, and you  have not really heard or felt my presence when I was near you . Too frequently, we dwell on our shortcomings and fail to express gratitude for what we do have. A valued possession to one person could be a worthless object to another. Everything hinges on one's perspective. You wonder what would happen if everyone thanked God for His abundance. Although it's controversial whether or not the eyes are the window to the soul, there's no denying that they may tell a lot. When I told I am in love with you , I have never thought of the consequences what may arise but what I ever thought was only if someone can understand me in all the sense that would be you .

The only think thought was you are a person who knows me  top to bottom , a person who understands what going through my mind , a person who can bring the old vibe in me .Now my thoughts run me what would be the future be . If god put us together , you can imagine how wonderful things would be after that. I came to the realisation that I had met my soul mate, my future, and the love that I had always hoped to rediscover after having lost it so long ago. We never ran out of things to say to each other as we spoke for hours on end on every imaginable topic. I feel a wave of powerful emotions just by staring into your eyes. You only need to smile once to make my life bright and joyful. I had never felt so full of optimism and passion before the day I met you. I want you to know how appreciative I am to be here with you. I will always offer myself to you because you have given me a heart full of love and days full of happiness. You have my heart and soul, and one day the ice will slowly melts just for us, making us the happiest people on earth. Although there are a lot of miles separating us, my love for you keeps us close. Those kilometres will vanish one day since I'll spend my entire life in your arms. Already, you have given me so much. I cherish you more than anything else in my being.

                                                                                                                                        

                                                                                                                                                  Joice Joy 


Comments

Popular Posts