" THE MISSING RIB "

 "The Missing Rib"

 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Characters defined in the writing are just imaginary he he he he he he …….๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

 

You should be with a partner who motivates you to advance both personally and professionally. He is in support of you and your goals. He would hear you blathering on about your studies as though it were the most fascinating topic imaginable. When you were about to give up, he would motivate you. You could always count on him to be an inspiration. Never, ever forget that it's worth it to wait for true love. Finding true love does not require haste. You shouldn't pressure someone into doing anything. You see, true love is priceless. It is held in high regard. It's crucial not to throw it away.



One rarely finds true love. It is a bright gem in a pebble-filled environment. You should value genuine affection. It is intended for both savoring and consuming. There is no way to look away from that. It is not something to be frightened or fearful of. You shouldn't try to run away from it. True love will come into your life when it's supposed to. It will knock on your door and come to you when you least expect it. True love will emerge when you are ready. It will happen if you have faith in yourself. It will come when you can love yourself without a spouse nearby. It will happen when you least expect it to.

I want you to stay by my side forever. It doesn't matter how or when we first met; it's just that some people are so dear to us that all we can think to ourselves is, "I need that person to stay by my side forever." I'll feel the same way about you because it's wonderful to have someone like you who actually knows me better, understands me better, and takes better care of me. I'm not sure what I did, said, or deserved to make you mine, but I will strive to live the rest of my life to be the greatest man I can be so that you can be proud of me.  I appreciate everything you do and have done for me. You have demonstrated to me the meaning of love and how life would be with all my dreams.

It was just a thought because all these nights I was flying with many things that had hit me very hard from one end to another. So when I talked with you last night I understood how you and a few of my monkeys want me to cope with things and get on track. 

"I have learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling of knowing that you are with me, even when you are not by my side "



                                                                                                                                                     Jo๐Ÿ’˜

 

Comments

Popular Posts