THE MOON I LOVE

                                                              The Moon I Love

 


I feel like I've gone full circle in this situation. It certainly took some getting used to, and it wasn't simple. No longer am I in a rush or putting my entire life on hold in search of Mrs. Wonderful. After all this, I can ask Halo wonderful when are you coming to me since I am waiting for you for a longer time? You have no control over love. It's possible that you won't find your soul mate this month or this year. Do the activities that truly make your heart sing during this time? Make every second matter. And your shining moon will walk into your life when the moment is appropriate.

All the nights I sit and look at your moon enjoying the beauty of how she is laughing at me throughout, I sit and talked with her because she is the only one who knows all my hidden secrets. When I feel lonely I sit outside looking at her and tell her all the things that I feel from my heart. One day when I was telling her about what was happening in and around me she literally asked me, you have saddened the entire universe only because certain people have injured you, right? These days I think I sit outside and talk to you a lot because each time I talk to you, you put up a smile on your face saying everything is fine. All these things were moving around and I started to think why I can ask you to be a part of me in all the sense. Slowly talking to you every day things started to change from one end to another end. When this all happened I thought one thing why can’t we be together? This thought in me made me ask you, can you be with me for the rest of my life. The answer that I got, is let it be with me till we light up the whole sky together. You told me that don’t wait because you don’t have an idea of how things will go. But the small star will wait for the right time to reach the moon or else will see how this star can reach the moon to experience how life would be together.

If this star reaches you,  imagine how beautiful things and life would be. Before you entered my life, I had had enough of everything. My world was about to fall apart, and I was so broken, but then you arrived. You came and made things better. You did your best to pick up the pieces and put everything back together again. You truly made me happy. I no longer needed to pretend to be happy because, for once, I truly felt happy.



I think it's important, to be honest with you and share my feelings. Despite the problems that I faced. You have helped me a lot to overcome and you have encouraged me to come back to all those things that I had left back. I want you to know how much I care about you. You are nothing less than extraordinary, lovely, hilarious, and everything else. You are so important to me, and I swear I won't ever let you go. I'm going to stick by you the rest of my life, love you every day, and go wherever you go. I never could have predicted meeting someone like you at the time I did, or even anytime, for that matter. You are incredible, and I won't let you go a day without knowing or hearing how unique you are. I adore you and all that you are and our affection for one another is what I cherish most.

                                                                                                                               With love Joe 💖

Comments

Popular Posts