❤️" My Comfort Zone "❤️





💕 PURE LOVE💕






"Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter." Brad Hendry

Yes, it's very true our family guides us in all the ways and supports us in all the ways. Now let me into the story which I am going to write, the story which is still moving on days with lots of thoughts, with lots of happiness and sadness, with lots of positive things that I am striving into, and of course with lots of happiness.

A sister is your mirror, reflecting a world of possibilities back to you. She is your eyewitness, who loves you despite seeing you at your worst and best. She is your crime-fighting sidekick and someone who can detect your smile even in the dark. She serves as your professor, defense lawyer, private press secretary, and even therapist. This is a passage from one of Barbara Alpert's books.






I am here to tell a story about two people who were literally strangers and then from strangers to brother and sister (is what I believe). I still remember the first day I started talking with you and from that time till now you have been such a nice soul and I am being a horrible one in all the senses. The first who notices the changes in me, the first one who I think I am open to for any suggestions.

The main cause I always fight for is possessiveness and simple ego. So it’s always me who begins the fight and goes on the with the fight for days “da I forget all those after a sleep (“this is what she says to me”). The one thing is that she is always made up of love, a very caring sister, and a person who is always back of me as my mother walks back me. What else do you need when you have someone like this with you? Joe, you should thank god very much for putting someone like this with you. When I sit and talk to the moon and once the moon asked me just imagine you are moving from the present place from where you are now, for some work or anything else what will be the thing that you are going to miss the most throughout. The only answer that I have or will come out of my mouth is that I will only miss that wonderful best friend, sister, and mother who always walks back from me correcting all my mistakes. I simply smile faintly and reply that my sister is here and she never makes me miss my mother. “Ada valom kazicho , ne enganae nadano keto , poyi valom kazichitu pone matti vachitu kedakada’ “Da ne life kurachu koodi serious ayi edukanam keto”. I literally call her hostel warden and make fun of her. See this is her, knows each and everything that goes through me.






Even though I give a shouting back when all you correct me ,when you see something wrong , don't think I don't respect you.... It's because I am like that and only after that I will think what I have said is right or wrong . If there is someone I respect to the most here it's you because I have always seen a face that looks into me and takes care of me






When you read you may ask she is your in-law and what about your brother, I will laugh and say my and brother we are like, what can I say we talk, we fight, we make fun of each other and we are like we both talk a lot of common things I mean serious matters which sometimes make me think, he is always a better person who inspires me and guides me. Whatever it is he is someone who always keeps me posted on all the things that come to him. I can say to my dear Elain baby that she is such a lucky one because her mother is such a wonderful soul, it’s just that experience that I am saying this, you should be proud of your mother. I am sure that my sister and my mother will give you only the best of the best in all things.






This young one will be there aside you always, whenever you need me. When I sit down to write about you there are a lot of things that are going through my mind but to be frank I am literally out of words. The bonding that we share with each other is immense as my wonderful sister. I know there is a lot of sorry to be said to you for a lot of things but I am not saying any of those because you know how this little one is. I am sure as my sister you will forgive me. These are my thoughts and don’t know how you feel about this lazy idiot.

Even though it’s just a few steps away, I have already started missing you, missing your corrections, missing your care and missing my little younger mother, and mostly, missing your love 😓 …………………………..

"It sounds not only disagreeable but also paradoxical, yet it must nevertheless be said that anyone who is to be really free and happy in love must have surmounted his respect for women and have come to terms with the idea of incest with his mother or sister. - Author", Sigmund Freud.




Joe❤️




Comments

Popular Posts