❤️

 

 MY THOUGHTS ON LOVE AND ARRANGE MARRIAGE 



 "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." – Mignon McLaughlin

Finding a life partner is a personal journey that involves building a strong, loving, and compatible relationship with someone who shares your values, goals, and interests. It's important to communicate openly, be patient, and take time to get to know each other before making a lifelong commitment.

The choice between love and arranged marriage is a deeply personal one and can vary greatly depending on cultural, individual, and societal factors, Love marriages are based on a pre-existing emotional connection and mutual love between the individuals involved. You have the freedom to choose your partner, often based on compatibility, shared values, and personal preferences. You may have more time to get to know your partner before marriage, which can lead to a stronger foundation. If you ask me about love marriage or arranged marriage, I will always say love marriage because it’s always better when you are able to know your partner better in all the ways. I don’t say arranged marriage is bad, both have their own negatives and positives in all sense.

💓


Arranged marriages involve the families of the individuals in the decision-making process, which can provide a support system. It may align with cultural or religious traditions and can be seen as a way to preserve heritage and values. While love may not be the initial basis, many arranged marriages successfully develop love and compatibility over time. Ultimately, the choice depends on your individual preferences and circumstances. Some people find happiness and fulfillment in love marriages, while others have successful and loving relationships through arranged marriages. It's essential to communicate openly with your partner and family and prioritize your own happiness and well-being in making this decision.

Remember that every relationship is unique, and what works for one may not work for another. Well, I have a living role model in front of me, who met through a matrimony profile, discussed all things with my parents, then had to wait for a few months for marriage but I will say those few months they came to know each other, there negatives and positives. I will say these two live in the present because they fight but those fights won’t go much longer soon it will be back to normal. Well, I will say in all the sense these two show me how you can live knowing one plus point and minus points. When I seek a partner, the first two persons I speak will be both.

A good partner for life should be someone who shares your values, communicates effectively, supports your goals, and makes you feel loved and respected. Trust, compatibility, and shared life goals are essential factors to consider, remember that every relationship is unique, and what works for one may not work for another. Ultimately, the success of a marriage, whether love or arranged, depends on the individuals involved and their commitment to making it work. There is no one-size-fits-all answer, so choose the path that aligns with your values and feels right for you.

Remember that no one is perfect, and compromises may be necessary in any relationship. It's also important to keep an open mind and be willing to adapt as you get to know someone. Ultimately, your preferences should align with what will make you happy and fulfilled in a long-term partnership.

Remember that love is a two-way street, and it's not always something you can control or force. Building loving relationships often requires time and effort from both parties involved. When you love someone it's always better you say those and communicate with them or else it will become more painful shortly, when I say all this a lot of people ask me Jo what’s your partner's preference, well, simply, I need a girl who can truly be with me in my sadness and in my happiness.  And to be someone who supports all my madness in my music and in my writing thoughts. Rather I would say I need a girl who should be more critical than me in all those things that I do. Moreover, a girl who can understand me in all the ways. I think all these matches someone shortly.

“Eh bien, je pense avoir trouvé cette fille correspondant à toutes les préférences que j'ai dites, mais je ne sais pas quoi dire ni comment lui dire tout cela.” Ultimately, the success of a marriage, whether love or arranged, depends on the individuals involved and their commitment to making it work. There is no one-size-fits-all answer, so choose the path that aligns with your values and feels right for you.

"You and I are two imperfect people refusing to give up each other "

Jo💓💓

Comments

Popular Posts