The Little Megha Mol

                                                                            😍😍

A best friend is someone who holds a special place in your life. They are typically someone you can trust, confide in, and share your joys and sorrows with. Best friends often share common interests and experiences, and they provide emotional support, encouragement, and companionship. Remember that friendships are unique and can take many forms. What makes someone the "best" friend for you may not be the same for someone else? It's important to nurture and cherish the best friendships in your life, as they can be a source of great happiness and support.



When I write about you I feel so happy and I think I am being more blessed to have you in my life in one way or the other. In one way saying these few days has made me understand that you are consistently being there for me through thick and thin. The person I am mentioning, I met her when I went to a camp the very own impression that I got when I saw you was “o god this girl is not at all friendly “. She stood near me I was too shy to talk to her. But I never knew this one was going to eat my head daily after that day. We started talking from one end to the other and slowly it went like blaa blaa blaa. We can never judge anyone by their looks or the way they behave because the initial impression that I got and the things that I knew from her are entirely different. You are not a sister material but to be very frank you are an incredible friend material who has the vibe of understanding things and acting accordingly. We started talking that night slowly and then I understood that you wouldn’t stop talking.
We have become closer and closer as we talk more and more. Sometimes those talks go on for a long time, but we will be talking about silly things and pulling our legs simultaneously. I like the way you behave and the way you act towards me. I wish to appreciate you with a heart of gold. You’re a bundle of awesomeness, and craziness and I am happy to have this monkey near me when all I ring you up. I still don’t know how I became so close to you in these 10, or 15 days. I am in awe of all of them. I feel so relaxed and happy when talking with you; don’t know how that feels you. The best thing is I met this wonderful nurse called Megha on my birthday; it’s something like a birthday gift I believe, because this year my birthday was such a good day with lots of surprises. I am so happy in all the senses because you are being such a good soul.

 




A best friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words “ This quote actually resembles you because when we talk I have noticed that if I am quiet you make me speak and you sit and laugh hearing the stupid things that I tell you. I was wondering how come we both have the same vibe on certain things.

Thanks, little one for all the wonderful time that you are spending with me.

 joe😍

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts