THE TOM AND JERRY BOND

 

A Special Friendship: The Tom and Jerry Bond

 


We all have that one friend who has been with us through thick and thin, especially someone from our school days. That person is a girl who still holds an extraordinary place in my heart. Our friendship is one of a kind—just like the famous Tom and Jerry duo. My very own impression was god this girl is full of attitude haha. We may fight and argue often, but no matter what, we always find our way back to each other. From the very beginning, our relationship was filled with endless banter and playful teasing. Just like Tom and Jerry, we couldn’t stop annoying each other. There were times when I thought we couldn’t be more different. She’s strong-willed and opinionated, and I’m the more quiet and patient one(that’s what I say about myself). But despite our differences, we understood each other better than anyone else and corrected ourselves when all that was in need.   



School was never boring with her around. We’d fight over silly things. Sometimes, our arguments would get serious, and we wouldn’t talk for a few days. But soon enough, we’d be laughing together again as if nothing had happened. What makes her so special to me is that even though we bicker a lot, she’s always there when I need her. When life throws challenges our way, we stand by each other’s side. She’s the person who knows my weaknesses and my strengths, and despite all the teasing and fighting, she never gives up on me. You’ve always been the best part of my life. You’re the only person who shares my mannerisms, and though we have our differences, at the core, we’re made of the same energy (and a little laziness 😄). You inspire me in so many ways and push me to chase my dreams. Even when we disagree, deep down, I know you’re usually right. I just don’t always admit it. There’s a little ego at play there, and for that, I’m sorry.



We’ve always been open with each other, sharing our secrets and having countless conversations. Some of those talks have even sparked arguments, but that’s just part of our dynamic. Sometimes, I reflect on what you’ve said to me and realize you were right all along, even when I pretended not to agree. Over the years, our friendship has only grown stronger. Like Tom and Jerry, we have our moments of rivalry, but at the end of the day, we can’t stay mad for long. Our bond is built on trust, love, and the deep understanding that no matter how much we fight, we are always there for each other. In many ways, she is like a monkey idiot to me. Our friendship may look chaotic from the outside, but it’s one of the most important relationships in my life. We’ve shared countless memories, both good and bad, and I can’t imagine my life without her in it.

I believe we are like that and aren’t always smooth, there will be ups and downs, but the special ones stay with you forever. She’s my Tom to my Jerry, and no matter how much we argue, I know we’ll always remain close. That’s the beauty of our friendship, and that’s why she will always be special to me—in more ways than words could ever say.

 From Tom to Jerry let me find some more words and will write more 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Joice 💓


Comments

Popular Posts