CREEPY THOUGHTS

 MY MIND IS DRAGGING ME 

Being all alone in a peaceful place can be a wonderful way to find tranquility and introspection. It allows you to connect with nature or simply enjoy the serenity of your surroundings without distractions. But sometimes being alone is one way of thinking where you stand in people’s hearts. Running off" can be a way to escape or make a fresh start in life, leaving behind current circumstances or challenges. Finding inner peace by leaving behind distractions and immersing yourself in a peaceful environment can be a transformative experience. It often involves self-reflection, meditation, and disconnecting from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Whether through a retreat, nature getaway, or personal journey, the path to inner peace is a unique and personal one.



If you're feeling like your passion and purpose in life are no longer aligned with your current circumstances and you're considering leaving them behind to start anew, it's important to reflect on what's driving these feelings. Sometimes, life circumstances change, and it's necessary to adapt. However, exploring whether there are ways to reignite your passion or align your current life with your true purpose is valuable.  

Sometimes a person can have a profound impact on another person’s life in various ways, both emotionally and psychologically. Being loved and loving someone else can provide a strong sense of emotional well-being and fulfillment.  Love can act as a buffer against stress. Supportive and loving relationships, friends, or anyone close enough can help a person cope with life's challenges and reduce stress levels. It encourages individuals to consider the feelings and needs of their loved ones, fostering greater understanding and connection. Healthy and loving relationships can contribute to improved mental health. They provide emotional support, reducing the risk of conditions like depression and anxiety.

Love can make individuals more resilient in the face of adversity. Knowing that they have the support and love of others can help them bounce back from difficult situations. Motivation for Self-Improvement: Love can inspire individuals to become better versions of themselves. They may work on personal growth and development to be the best partners or friends they can be. Loving relationships often provide a sense of purpose and meaning in life. Caring for and nurturing those, we love can give our lives direction and fulfillment. Opening up to someone and allowing them into your life involves a degree of risk and trust, which can be challenging.  Some friendships or relationships can bring moments of heartbreak and sadness, especially if a relationship ends. Healthy and supportive relationships tend to have more positive effects, while unhealthy or toxic relationships can have detrimental impacts on a person's well-being. It's essential to cultivate and nurture loving relationships while also setting boundaries and seeking help when needed to address any issues that may arise. 



Feeling alone can vary from person to person. Some may find solitude peaceful and rejuvenating while others may feel lonely or anxious. How it affects me is I will be lost in my own thoughts and will over think and creates a lot of problems for me. Some say I make decisions in my hard times and that decisions are very hard to reverse. I can very much relate to what they say because leaving my strings, music, and writing was part of my decision when I was such a decision n.  I can’t blame myself because it happens to either me or no one else can help me in such a situation.

"Being myself" is a powerful concept that encourages authenticity and self-acceptance. It means embracing your unique qualities, values, and interests without trying to conform to others' expectations. When you are true to yourself, you can find greater happiness and fulfillment in life. It's a journey of self-discovery and self-expression that allows you to live in alignment with your genuine desires and beliefs.

The last day when I was speaking to Ann about a thing that was really disturbing me, she knew how I would react to things. So she asked me what if things went wrong. I told her now there are lots of things going on in my mind; I mean lots of responsibilities like debts, home, and some personal stuff. I will clear all those things and will slowly disappear to some place where no one can spot me. Soon after saying that I looked into her face, and I could see the facial expression, I was sure if I was in her front I could get a good slap on my face. Don't worry  I will keep you posted 😅😅

Some thoughts are really running here and there but I still don’t know how to patch up with those. I would say I am lost in them without finding an answer. All I know is one day there will be answers to all my questions.

JO💓

Comments

Popular Posts